Rosenzweig & Company Inc. is fortunate to benefit from the insight
and wisdom of an expert Advisory Board comprised of highly respected members
of virtually all sectors of the business community.
Brian has an MBA from Harvard Business School 1988, an HBA from the Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario, 1982 and is completing a DBA from ISM 2013. Brian graduated a Baker Scholar with High Distinction from Harvard and Dean’s List from Western.
Brian is currently the part time CFO for a development stage pharmaceutical company where he also provides strategic, business development and financial advisory services. He has been operating Crombie Capital Partners for the past five years providing strategic, financial, M&A and advisory services for this client and several other clients in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, alternative energy, sports and entertainment, private education and other industries in Canada, the United States and Ukraine. Brian has worked for firms, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Investors.
Brian has 20 years of corporate experience, a depth of knowledge in all facets of finance, strategic planning and corporate / business development for a wide breadth of companies in several industries.
- CFO, Director PurGenesis Technologies 2011 +
- SVP and CFO and SVP Strategic Development for Biovail Corporation between 2000 and 2007.
- Managing Director Corporate Finance for the Jim Pattison Group from 1997 to 2000.
- SVP Corporate Finance, VP Corporate Development and Planning, Assistant Treasurer and Director Corporate Development and Planning for The Molson Companies between 1990 and 1997.
- Senior Analyst Strategic Planning and Corporate Development for the Walt Disney Company.
- Summer Associate in Mergers and Acquisitions Morgan Stanley Investment Bank.
- Senior Consultant in Leisure Time Industries with Laventhol and Horwath Consulting.
- Executive Assistant to the President Keg Restaurants
rian is the Co-chair of the Western GTA Summit 2013, Co-chair of the Mississauga Summit, a community organization working for a brave bold future for Mississauga 2007-13 and is Vice President of the Mississauga Arts Council 2010-13. Brian has significant political experience and involvement. Brian received the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal for his civic involvement. Brian has written and published several academic papers and other articles and videos.